More than 8 Pakistani army soldiers were killed in the firing done by Indian Army as a retaliation to the ceasefire violations from across the Line of Control (LoC) region of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), as reported by news agency ANI.
According to the reports of ANI, sources from Indian Army revealed, “The list of Pakistan Army soldiers killed includes 2-3 Pakistan Army Special Service Group (SSG) commandoes.”
The sources added, “10-12 Pakistan Army soldiers injured in the Indian Army firing in which a large number of Pakistan Army bunkers, fuel dumps, and launch pads have also been destroyed.”
During the LoC firing, a minimum of four security forces personnel inclusive of a BSF sub-inspector died on Friday amid the multiple ceasefire violations invoked by Pakistani forces. The officials also revealed about the death of the four civilians from the violations from Gurez sector to Uri in Jammu and Kashmir.
A lot of injuries were reported, which includes 10 to 12 Pakistani Army soldiers who were injured in the firing by Indian Army. The Indian Army sources stated numerous Pakistan army bunkers, fuel dumps and launch pads have been disrupted . The conflicts evolved along the border five days post the death of the three Indian troops and Indian militants in an exchange along the LoC.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1