The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) on Monday had asked for assistance and support from the masses and the philanthropist for procuring the required medical equipment for setting up Covid set up stabilization throughout different areas of Bengaluru with oxygen facilities.
The civic body has urged for support to obtain the different equipment which will aid in the treatment of Covid-19 patients such as oxygen concentrators, oxygen cylinders and NIV ventilators for all the healthcare facilities required by the BBMP.
BBMP Chief Commissioner Gaurav Gupta has deployed Sarfaraz Khan as the Joint Commissioner of BBMP as the nodal officer of the required purpose. Those who want to be engaged in, can reach out to the officer at the following contact details:
Phone number: 9448111066
Email: [email protected]
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
- DGCA further extends the ban on international flights till July 31 due to Covid-19