The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Saturday told the Indian students who are studying in foreign universities and currently stuck in India due to Covid-19 restrictions to contact their OIA Division – II.
The MEA spokesperson, Arindam Bagchi tweeted, “Kind Attention! Indian students studying abroad but stuck in India due to Covid-19 and related issues can get in touch with the OIA -II Division at @MEAIndia.”
In another tweet, Bagchi revealed two email addresses for the students to contact regarding the mobility issues. He tweeted, “Indian students studying abroad who are stuck in India owing to Covid-19 pandemic restrictions and mobility issues can send their coordinates, that is, email ID and mobile number to OIA-II Division at Emails: [email protected] and [email protected]”
This comes at the time when the international students are facing problems due to the varying restrictions put by several countries. Meanwhile, Indian students who are administered Covaxin or Russian Sputnik V are being asked to vaccinate again across several international institutes as the vaccines are yet to get approval from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
- DGCA further extends the ban on international flights till July 31 due to Covid-19