India and Ethiopia on Friday formalized a couple of agreements which were bout visa facilitation and leather technology.
The agreements were formalized between External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar and Ethiopia Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, Demeke Mekonnen Hassen, who is on a four-day visit to India from February 16.
S Jaishankar wrote on Twitter iterating on the useful and productive discussions with Hassen over a series of bilateral and regional issues. Both the ministers mutually agreed over expansion of bilateral agenda over defence, economic, S&T, digital and cultural cooperation between India and Ethiopia.
Jaishankar posted a tweet saying, “Welcome DPM&FM @DemekeHasen of Ethiopia. Useful and productive discussions on a range of bilateral & regional issues. Agreed to expand our bilateral agenda esp defence, economic, S&T, digital and cultural cooperation. Appreciated his detailed briefing on the current situation in the region.”
He further tweeted, “Witnessed signing of two agreements on visa facilitation and leather technology.”
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1