Indian Ambassador Abhay Kumar on Tuesday had a meeting with Prime Minister of Madagascar, Christian Ntsay and had an intricate talk regarding the bilateral issues, according to the Indian Embassy in Madagascar and Comoros.
India in Madagascar and Comoros took to Twitter to share the news, “Ambassador Abhay Kumar called on H.E. Christian Ntsay, @NtsayC, Prime Minister of Madagascar today. They took stock of the progress in bilateral ties between India and Madagascar.
Kumar also had a meeting with Madagascar’s Minister of Economy and Finance Richard Randriamandrato, for having a comprehensive discussion about issues of mutual interest.
In another tweet, India in Madagascar and Comoros stated, “Ambassador Abhay Kumar met H.E. @RichardRandrMEF, Hon’ble Minister of Economy and Finance of Madagascar today. They discussed issues of mutual interest between India and Madagascar.”
Madagascar has a strong exodus based in India, particularly from Gujarat, and more than 20,000 Indians are playing a pivotal role in the trade and economy of Madagascar
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
- DGCA further extends the ban on international flights till July 31 due to Covid-19