With the worsening situation of the ongoing second wave in the country, Italy had sent a consignment having 30 oxygen concentrators and two ventilators which arrived in India on Thursday as a part of the medical assistance initiated by Italy for India.’
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Arindam Bagchi thanked Italy for the support and tweeted the same on Twitter saying, “Committed to further consolidating our friendly ties. Consignment of 30 oxygen concentrators, 2 ventilators, and other medical equipment arrives from Italy. Thank our EU partner for this support.”
Several countries throughout the world including the US, UK, Germany, France and Russia have supported India amid the crisis in the form of PPE kits, oxygen concentrators, oxygen cylinders along with the raw materials for manufacturing and production of the vaccines to combat the rising cases due to the deadly virus.
India has recorded 3,62,727 fresh cases of Covid-19 with 3,52,181 discharges and a count of 4,120 fatalities in the last 24 hours. The overall positive cases of the country are 2,37,03,665 which comprises 1,97,34,823 recoveries and fatalities of 2,58,317.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
Niti Aayog presents the list of names private sector banks for privatization
India’s first indigenous home-based self-testing Covid-19 kit launched commercially
DCGI waiver will bring foreign Covid-19 vaccines of Pfizer, Moderna one step closer