A flight from Italy carrying oxygen production plant along with 20 ventilators on Monday to provide assistance to support India’s critical scenario in Coronavirus infection which has affected the health infrastructure of the country of several states, according to Ministry of External Affairs.
Arindam Bagchi appreciated the help and wrote about it on Twitter, “Taking forward our warm and multifaceted relationship. Shipment of an oxygen production plant and 20 ventilators arrives from Italy. Value the support from our important EU partner. Will help augment our oxygen capacities.”
Several countries which comprises of US, Canada, UK, France have offered assistance to India in the forms of ventilators, oxygen concentrators, PPE kits, and the required raw materials for vaccine production. Earlier today, Pfizer revealed about “expedited approval pathway” for the Covod-19 vaccine and will also cater to the country with a donation of 70 million USD worth of medicines for India.
Meanwhile, India has recorded a little drop in the overall surge of Covid-19 cases with fresh cases of 3,68,147 Covid-19 infections along with reported deaths of 3,417 for the last 24 hours.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
Niti Aayog presents the list of names private sector banks for privatization
India’s first indigenous home-based self-testing Covid-19 kit launched commercially
DCGI waiver will bring foreign Covid-19 vaccines of Pfizer, Moderna one step closer