External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar during his three-day visit to Kenya, on Saturday, called for and had a fruitful discussion with Kenyan counterpart Raychelle Omama about bilateral cooperation.
Jaishankar wrote on Twitter about the detailed discussion on regional and global issues with Omamo.
Jaishankar tweeted, “Delighted to be back in Kenya. Thank FM Raychelle Omama for her gracious welcome and hospitality. A productive discussion on our bilateral cooperation that we will be taking forward through the Joint Commission.”
“A detailed exchange on regional and global issues as befitting two UNSC members. A historical solidarity is today a modern partnership,” added the tweet.
Jaishankar will chair the third meeting of the India and Kenya Joint Commission meeting along with Omama to assess the aspects of the bilateral relationship between India and Kenya, according to the statement released by the Ministry of External Affairs. Jaishankar will also have an interaction with the Indian-origin community, which is an important connection between India and Kenya.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1