Karnataka’s Covid-19 caseload took a drop further in the last week as compared to the state’s graph in the previous works. In the past seven days, the state of Karnataka recorded 8,059 cases, which has dropped by 345 cases as compared to the previous week.
The low numbers are synchronizing with the case load recorded in June end, when the cases just started increasing. The numbers are recorded just as the state had better testing facilities.
Considering the record of the last seven days, 6.92 lakh tests were conducted and recorded, which amounts to 50,000 more tests as compared to the previous week. Though, a month ago, around 7.86 lakh tests were conducted, which had given the greatest number of confirmed cases (10,496).
As of Sunday, around 1,194 cases were recorded in Karnataka, from which over 55 per cent cases were registered from Bengaluru Urban, followed by 75 cases in Mysuru district, 39 cases in Tumkuru, 36 cases in Bengaluru Rural, 34 cases in Mandya and 33 cases in Dakshin Kannada. Only five fatalities were recorded on Sunday, from which four deaths happened on Saturday which were all senior citizens and one on Sunday, was of a 58 year old man. As of recovery, 1,062 people were discharged from the hospital, from which the highest number with 490 were in Bengaluru Urban.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1