Nearly 44 per cent of the designated beneficiaries have been vaccinated with the Covid-19 as of Wednesday in Karnataka, which is tallying with the set-up benchmark, as per the reports. According to the data released by the Health Minister of the state, with the 44% target achieved, the total number of beneficiaries vaccinated in the state account to 2,66,155.
From the set-up target of vaccinating 79,022 beneficiaries, as many as 34,551 had been inoculated by 8.30 pm on Wednesday in a count of 923 sessions. The final figure of the total number of healthcare workers vaccinated in the state of Karnataka has now reached 2,66,155 for the vaccination drive which commenced from January 16. This count of vaccinated beneficiaries is from the proposed target of 5,00,407 beneficiaries having a total coverage of 53 per cent.
The Health Department revealed that as of now, no major or severe Adverse Event following Immunization (AEFI) cases have been reported for Saturday. In this phase of the largest vaccination drive in the world, the government has directed the first preference of the inoculation for the healthcare warriors following which the people with co-morbitidies will be administered the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1