The total caseload of Covid-19 in the state of Karnataka has dropped down to less than 3 lakh, as the state recorded a decline in fresh cases of 14,304 and 464 fatalities.
Though, the total number of cases stands at 26,18,735 and the toll was 29,554. The total number of recoveries in the day is 29,271, surpassing the fresh cases.
From the total 14,304 new cases being reported, 3,418 are from Bengaluru Urban alone as the city had 5,483 discharges and 276 deaths
Presently, the overall active cases are 2,98,299, and the daily positivity rate at 12.30 percent and the Case fatality rate (CFR) was 3.24 percent. From the 464 deaths, 276 were in Bengaluru alone, followed by Belagavi (19), Mysuru (15), Ballari (14), Shivamogga (13), Bengaluru Rural and Hassan (11 and others.
Bengaluru Urban took the lead with the list of positive cases with 11,66,647, after which Mysuru with 1,43,968 and Tumakuru with 91,392 cases. Bengaluru Urban also leads in terms of recoveries with 10,09,322 followed by Mysuru 1,27,723 and Tumakuru 91,392.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1