Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, has listed Rs 200 Crore Lucknow Municipal Corporation bond at the Bombay Stock Exchange, during his visit to Mumbai on Wednesday morning. Further on, he is supposed to have a meeting with emeninent fim celebrities and industrialists for seeking investment for Uttar Pradesh.
Amid the listing, Yogi iterated the cicvic body was heading towards achieving the stature of ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’ during the pandemic. Yogi said, “In the times of the COVID, Lucknow Municipal Corporation is progressing towards achieving Atmanirbhar Bharat goal with the listing of its bonds worth Rs 200 crore at the BSE. The corporation is committed to improving the lives of its residents.”
With this, Lucknow will be the ninth city in the country who will have its municipal bonds raised. Lucknow also will be the first city issuing the bond post instituting Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme.
Regarding the listing, UP CMO said, “The UP Government has decided to issue the municipal bonds for Agra, Kanpur, Prayagraj and Varanasi civic bodies as well.”
Yogi Adiyanath’s Office tweeted, “..LMC’s bonds have witnessed an astounding oversubsciption since it’s launch.”
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
- DGCA further extends the ban on international flights till July 31 due to Covid-19