The Central government has supplied over 26.69 crore doses of the Covid-19 vaccine to the states and the Union territories and they will receive over 47,43,580 vaccine doses in the upcoming three days, revealed the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Tuesday.
The statement said, “More than 26.69 crores (26,69,14,930) vaccine doses have been provided to the States/UTs so far, through Government of India (free of cost channel) and through direct state procurement category. Of this, the total consumption, including wastages is 25,67,21,069 doses (as per data available at 8 AM today).”
The ministry revealed that 1,05,61,861 vaccine doses of Covid-19 vaccine doses are accessible to the states and the Union territories to administer to the masses.
Over 47,43,580 vaccine doses are in the pipeline and will be directed to the States and Union Territories within the upcoming three days. As per the health ministry, India has so far vaccinated 25,90,44,072 doses with the nationwide vaccination drive.
The enforcement of the Liberalized and Accelerated Phase-3 Strategy of Covid-19 vaccination has commenced from May 1, 2021.
(with agency inputs)
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1