Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and stated about him joining with a sense of pride, the inauguration ceremony and laying the foundation stone of the grand project of Central Vista.
PM Modi is expected to lay the foundation stone and conduct ‘Bhumi Pujan’ to commence with the construction of the new Parliament building planned for December 10, which comprises of the Rs 20,000 crores Central Vista project.
In his letter to PM Modi, Rao said, “ I (will) join you with a sense of pride on the occasion of laying the foundation stone for the grand project of Central Vista. The project was long overdue, as existing government infrastructure in the national capital is inadequate and also associated with our colonial past.
The Telangana CM iterated that Central Vista project is going to be “a symbol of self-esteem, prestige and national pride of a resurgent, confident and strong India.”
In his letter, Rao further said, “I wish for speedy completion of this prestigious nationally important project.
The Central Vista Project is a redevelopment project which will curate a new identity for India’s power corridor. Located in the heart of the capital city New Delhi, Central Vista is a lane between Rashtrapati Bhawan to India Gate.
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
- DGCA further extends the ban on international flights till July 31 due to Covid-19