Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa had a telephonic conversation on Saturday, where they had a discussion amid which they were reviewing the topical developments and their current cooperation regarding the matters of bilateral and multilateral forums.
The release from the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) revealed about both the leaders and their mutual agreement adhering towards maintaining periodic contacts to happen between the relevant officials, which is also regarding the on-going challenges associated o the prevalence of Covid-19.
The statement said, “The leaders reviewed topical developments and the ongoing cooperation between both countries in bilateral and unilateral forums.”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi reemphasized on the importance of Sri Lanka and about supplying vaccine to it following the “Neighbourhood First” policy of India.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1