Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday declared the launch of M-Yoga application which will comprise Yoga training videos in several languages and be accessible at any corner of the world. Modi gave the mantra of “Yoga se sahyog tak’ and said the application will play a pivotal role in increasing the reach of yoga globally.
While addressing the nation on the occasion of the 7th International Yoga Day, Prime Minister Modi said, “When India proposed the International Yoga Day before the World Health Organization (WHO), we wanted Yoga to be easily available to the people around the world.”
Modi further said, “In collaboration with World Health Organization (WHO), India has taken another important step. Now, there will be M-Yoga app, which will have the Yoga training videos in different languages for people across the world.”
He added, “The M-Yoga app will be a great example of the fusion of modern technology and ancient science. I believe that the application will play a great role in expanding Yoga across the world and will make the ‘One World, One Health’ motto a success.”
“The mantra of ‘Yoga se sahyog tak’ will show us the way of new future and make will give power to the humanity,” Modi said.
The theme for 2021 is ‘Yoga for Wellness’ and will concentrate on the practice of Yoga for both physical and mental health.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1