There will be power cut in the Bengaluru’s southern areas from Konankunte to Puttenahalli between 10:00 am to 5:30 pm which will commence from January 18 (Monday) to January 22, revealed the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) citing the maintenance work for the power cut.
The areas that will be impacted with the power cut are Chunchagatta Main Road, Cup Factory, Glass Factory Road, Vinayaka Theatre Road, Krishna Layout, Sharada Nagar, Kothnur Main Road, Sadanandappa Compound, Shivashakti Nagar and DRR Hospital.
An official stated, “Customers can contact 1912 for further details and grievances.”
Earlier in the last week, power cut was observed in the HSR layout from January 11 to 16, and is anticipated that the same might go on in this week as well due to the conversion of 11 kV overhead (OH) line to underground (UG) cables and the laying of optical fibres for the area.
Alongside, in various parts of the city, there have been numerous incidents of unscheduled power interruptions, for instance, on Sunday alone there were 20 such cases for a period if atleast one hour.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1