With the worsening condition of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country, South Korea has taken an initiative to support India by sending another consignment of medical equipment consisting of 200 oxygen concentrators.
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Arindam Bagchi stated, “Cooperation with Republic of Korea continues. Consignment of medical equipment including 200 oxygen concentrators arrives. Appreciate this support from our partner.”
Earlier, on Sunday, the first consignment sent by South Korea was delivered having 30 oxygen concentrators and 200 oxygen cylinders with regulators had reached India.
According to an official statement given by the South Korean embassy, Seoul will be sending a couple of consignments of medical assistance which would include 230 oxygen concentrators, 200 oxygen cylinders with regulators along with 100 negative pressure isolation stretchers for India.
Seoul has extended help and medical assistance to India to fight the ongoing crisis of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, the embassy added.
Several countries like the US, UK, Germany, Russia have come forward to support India amid the severe condition having badly affected the health infrastructure.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1