The Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) has released the election manifesto on Sunday, in Urdu language for the presently going on District Development Council (DDC) polls in Kashmir.
The manifesto was released by ex MLC Vibhod Gupta, in an event which also had senior party leaders which include Sofi Yosuf and Darakhshan Abdrabi.
The manifesto iterates that BJP has taken the move to unite the country by abrogating Article 370 and Article 35A which gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir, the People’s Alliance for Gupkar Declaration – a blend of various mainstream political parties, which comprises of NC and PDP – was putting efforts against the national interest to obtain votes.
The manifesto states the re-organization of the state of Jammu and Kashmir has been channelized for its further growth and development. Further, the party assured putting an end to the stone pelting and efficient dealing with the terrorism.Further, in the manifesto, the party promises to allocate all the government jobs only for the residents and also improvisation on the elementary amenities like electricity, water supply and road networks in the union territory.
Earlier, on Saturday, the first round of the eight phase maiden DDC elections was conducted on Saturday. The election is the very first exercise in Jammu and Kashmir after the abrogation of the Article 370.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1