The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) on Sunday have forecast a ‘generally cloudy’ sky for different parts of Bengaluru and also predicted ‘light rain with no thundershower’ for the upcoming 24 hours.
An official release from IMD stated, “Fog with mist is very likely during early morning hours in some areas.” Alongside, some regions based in north interior Karnataka and isolated places over the southern interior had rainfall on Sunday, whereas, the coastal parts of the state continue ti have a dry weather. For the city of Bengaluru, IMD anticipates the maximum and minimum temperatures to be around 26 and 18 degree celsius.
According to IMD, the lowest minimum temperature of 12.8 degrees celsius has been recorded in Davanagere. However, no warning alerts are directed in the state for the fishermen.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1