India’s fatality rate pertaining to Covid-19 cases has declined to 1.44 per cent on Sunday as less than 300 deaths have been registered in the country for the last 16 days, as per the data from the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Presently, the active cases in the country amount to 2,23,335 which is just 2.14 per cent of the overall positive cases of Covid-19 in the country. The number of active cases considering per million population in India comes to 162 which when compared with Brazil, Russia, Germany, Italy, the UK and the USA have very high active cases considering per million population. Considering the records of the previous 24 hours, India has had 18,645 cases where 10 states and union territories are having 82.25 per cent of the new cases.
Kerala has registered 5,528 cases, Maharashtra had 3,581 new cases whereas 1,014 cases were reported from Chhattisgarh in the last 24 hours. With the new cases in the country, the total cases in the country tally to 1,04,50,284 and the active cases are 2,23,335.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1