The planned vaccination camp against Covid-19 which was conducted at GSD Complex, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi on Tuesday and Thursday has been cancelled due to the shortage of vaccines as the government authorities expressed their inability to procure the required doses.
According to a official letter issued by Air India, “The proposed COVID vaccination camp at GSD Complex, IGIA (Delhi) on May 11 and May 13 stands cancelled because government authorities have expressed inability to hold these camps due to non-availability of vaccines.”
Regarding the fresh dates, Air India stated, “Fresh dates will be notified once we get reconfirmation from the government authorities.”
Alongside, the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare revealed that more than 18 crore vaccine doses have been administered free of cost by the Government of India.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1