Ola along with its foundation and GiveIndia has taken up the initiative to provide a free service for the supply of an initial set of 500 free oxygen concentrators throughout the city of Bengaluru via Ola app this week.
This will be further increased to as many as 10,000 concentrators to be supplied throughout the country.
According to an Ola statement, the consumers will have to log in the Ola application and send a request for procuring oxygen concentrator after filling in some elementary details. After putting up the details, the request will be further validated and Ola will then conduct a pick-up through one of its cabs followed by a drop to the consumer’s doorstep with a particularly well-trained driver.
After the recovery of the patient, once the concentrator is no longer required, Ola will conduct a pick-up service and return it to GiveIndia to get it all set for delivery to the next patient.
Ola stated, “This entire experience will be seamless and the oxygen concentrator as well as the doorstep delivery and pickup will be completely free for consumers.”
“We must come together and help our communities during these unprecedented times”
Bhavish Aggarwal, Chairman and Group Chief Executive Group, Ola stated, “ We hope this initiative brings much-needed support during these very difficult times and helps in mitigating the pain and the anxiety among those impacted.”
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1