Indian Air Force (IAF) chief RKS Bhadauria has reached Dhaka for a three-day visit, accepting the invite of Chief of Air Staff, Bangladesh Air Force, according to statemnt on Saturday by the High Commission of India in Bangladesh.
India in Bangladesh tweeted, “Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria, PVSM, AVSM, VM, ADC arrived in Dhaka today for a three-day visit on invitation of COAS, Bangladesh Air Force His 2nd visit to Bangladesh on assuming command of Indian Air Force.”
The visit is scheduled at the time when Bangladesh government declared a nation-wide stringent lockdown starting from Monday for the next seven days in a row to cinatin the transmission of Covid-19 in the country.
With the notification released on Friday, the Information Ministry stated that all the government and private offices, apart from the emergency services will be shut amid the lockdown, according to the reports of Dhaka Tribune.
Bangladesh registered 4,334 fresh cases of Covid-19 and 77 deaths on Saturday, raising the overall tally to 883, 138 and the death toll to 14,053.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1