Indian Ambassador to Japan, Sanjay Kumar Verma, on November 11 had a review discussion over the much evolving bilateral relations with Japan’s Upper House President, Santo Akiko in Japan’s National Diet as revealed by the Embassy of India in Japan on Tuesday.
In a series of tweets, Sanjay Kumar Verma stated about attending the Japanese Sencha Tea ceremony after the invitation request directed to him by Santo Akiko. The tweet framed by India in Japan stated, “On 11th Nov’20, Ambassador Sanjay Kumar Verma attended Japanese Sencha Tea Ceremony on invitation of Her Excellency SANTO Akiko, President, House of Councillors (Upper House) of National Diet of Japan. On sidelines of event Amb discussed abt India and India-Japan evergrowing relations.”
Presently, the naives of India and Japan, besides United States and Australia will be participating in the second phase of Exercise Malabar which will be scheduled ti be organized for a period of three days from November 17 – November 20, to be conducted in the Indian Ocean region.
(With Inputs from ANI agency)
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1