Indian Navy Ship (INS) Kiltan had arrived at NhaRong Port on Thursday, near the Ho Chi Minh City completing the Mission Sagar-III and provided 15 tonnes of Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) stores to provide assistance to the flood affected victims of Central Vietnam.
This mission of INS Kiltan is included in the India’s HADR assistance to Vietnam amid the pandemic, as per an official statement.
Mission Sagar-III is being worked on with the driving force which is the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and which further solidifies position as a dependable partner and the Indian Navy will be iterated as the Preferred Security Partner and First Responder.
India and Vietnam have built a strong relation in the current times with the vibrant of economic engagement and growing convergence based on the issues of mutual interest. The bilateral relationship between the two countries further enhanced due to Comprehensive Strategic Partnership in 2016. The latest visit is with the intent to better the maritime cooperation amid the two countries and contribute to both security and stability in the region.
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
- DGCA further extends the ban on international flights till July 31 due to Covid-19