On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Prime Minister Narendra Modi to have an interaction with the farmers, which will be attended by several central ministers, MPs and MLAs and BJP office bearers among the other electorate on Friday.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kissan Samman Nidhi scheme, the Prime Minister is going to release Rs 18,000 crore as the next instalment for the 9 crore farmers on December 25. The transfer of the amount will be done via the push of a button by the Prime Minister.
Prime Minister will have a conversation with farmers representing six different states amid the event. According to sources, several union ministers will be either in constituencies or in other parts of the country. Though, PM Modi’s speech in Delhi will be heard by Union Home Minister Amit Shah and Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari will be joining the PM’s interaction from Silchar in Assam while Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Piyush Goyal will be joining it from Hapur, Uttar Pradesh. Meanwhile, Smriti Irani, Union Textiles Minister will be present in Amethi constituency and Dharmendra Pradhan,Union Minister, Petroleum, Natural Gas, and Steel will be attending it virtually from Jagatsinghpur in Odisha.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1