India’s total cases for the Covid-19 disease has been raised to 11.11 million with fresh cases of 15, 510 new infections, after recording the most cases in the last 30 days a day prior to it and only 106 related deaths in the previous 24 hours, as per the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Monday morning.
The fall in the number of daily Covid-19 cases comes on a day which is the second most affected after the United States commenced the second phase of the vaccination drive. The total tally of the cases goes to 11,096,731 and 157,157 people have died due to the disease.
The active caseload is around 168,287 and 11,288 Covid-19 patients have been recovered between Sunday to Monday morning, as per the health ministry’s dashboard of Monday morning. The total number of recoveries have been raised to 10,786,457 and the current recovery rate is97.06 per cent as per the data.
In the first phase of Covid-19 vaccination, 14,301,266 people have been vaccinated according to the health ministry dashboard. PM Modi was the first person to receive the first dose of the vaccine
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1