Odisha Chief Minister, Naveen Patnaik declared it on Thursday that the state of Odisha is completely set and prepared for the Covid-19 vaccination in the state along with the fully established logistics system to ensure smooth conduct.
According to the state government’s press release, post the assessment of Covid-19 situation in Odisha, Naveen Patnaik stated, “The vaccination process in the country is likely to start soon and for that complete database has been prepared in Odisha and a logistics system has been set up for smooth conduct of the Vaccination process.
Patnaik further issued orders for the administrative machinery to be extremely careful while tackling the economic challenges invoked by the Covid-19 induced pandemic and lockdown. The chief minister further iterated about the state government making arrangements for generating more opportunities of employment.
Naveen Patnaik further added that he would be reviewing the livelihood programme with the district Administration and Bank authorities scheduled for December 22 based on the lending programmes to farmers and MSMEs. He further emphasized that the negligence in lending to all this livelihood and employment opportunities would not be endured. As per the Union Health Ministry, the state of Odisha still has 2,978 active Covid-19 cases.
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
- DGCA further extends the ban on international flights till July 31 due to Covid-19