Vaccines to be open for all above 45 years
Vaccine for all above 45 years
Starting from April 1st, vaccine will be available to all citizens above 45 years of age. This will ensure better coverage and will further expedite our efforts to make Karnataka Covid-19 free. I urge all eligible citizens to get vaccinated at the earliest, Minister tweeted.
There is no shortage of vaccine in state. We have discussed this with centre and centre has assured that there will be no shortage of supply of vaccine, said Health and Medical Education Minister Dr.K.Sudhakar.
Speaking to media he said state will be receiving 12.5 lakh doses of vaccine from centre by next week. Before that additional 4 lakh doses will be dispatched through flight. Govt will ensure that there is no shortage of vaccine, said minister.
The second wave has begun in the state. Number of cases are increasing in several parts of the state. People should be vigilant and ensure that covid precautions are followed. People who are not wearing mask and violating norms are being penalised. Functions and gatherings should be avoided for next two months, he added.
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1
- DGCA further extends the ban on international flights till July 31 due to Covid-19