The Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be moderating the sixth meeting of the Governing Council meeting of NITI Aayog scheduled for February 20 with the mode of virtual conferencing.
According to the press release issued by the Prime Minister’s Office on Thursday, “The agenda of the meeting includes deliberations on agriculture, infrastructure, manufacturing, human resource development, service delivery at grassroots level and health and nutrition.”
The meeting is scheduled to take place at 10:30 am on February 20, Saturday.
This will be a wide platform put forth by the Governing Council for discussion of inter-sectoral, inter-departmental and federal issues. Besides PM Modi, the meeting will be having attendees like Chief Minister of States and Union Territories, along with the Legislatures and other Lieutant Governors of other UTs.
The sixth meeting will be observing the fresh entry of Ladakh and also where Jammu and Kashmir will be participating as a Union Territory. For the current meeting, the administrators who are in-charge of the other UTs have also been sent an invite.
At the meeting, the other eminent people present are ex-officio members of the Governing Council, Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar, Union Ministers, Members and CEO of NITI Aayog Amitabh Kant, and other senior officials from the Government of India.
(With inputs from Agency)
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1