Around 14 lakh Healthcare workers have been the beneficiaries of the vaccination drive against Covid-19 in the country, and as many as 3,47,058 have been vaccinated in the last 24 hours, revealed the Health Ministry on Saturday.
As per the data released by the Ministry, Karnataka has reported to have the highest number of vaccinations with 1,84,699, after which Andhra Pradesh with a count of 1,33,298, followed by Odisha (1,30,007) and Uttarakhand Pradesh (1,23,761).
In Telangana, a count of 1,10,031 beneficiaries were vaccinated, 74,960 in Maharashtra, Bihar with 63,620, Haryana with 62,142, Kerala with 47,293, and Madhya Pradesh with 38,278 as per the data released by the Health Ministry.
In a statement, the Health Ministry quoted, “As on January 23, 2021, till 8 AM, nearly 14 lakh (13,90,592) beneficiaries have received the vaccination under the countrywide Covid19 vaccination exercise.”
“India’s present active caseload now consists of just 1.74 per cent of India’s total positive cases,” the statement added.
Over the last 24 hours, 3,47,058 beneficiaries were inoculated in 6,241 sessions and 24,408 such sessions have been conducted across the country, the statement added.
Regarding the overall case load, the statement added has reached to 1,06,39,684 and the number of lives lost account to 1,53,184 from which 152 people died in last 24 hours.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1