Prime Minister appealed to the citizens of the country to follow the four things with the ‘Tika Utsav’ or the vaccine festival commencing in the country fro today with the objective of vaccinating the most number of the eligible people against COVID-19.
With the Tika Utsav initiating, PM Modi has placed four requests for the citizens of the country which constitutes – to assist all the people who want any help or have any doubts prior to vaccination, support and help the people who are undergoing COVID-19 treatment, take precautions by wearing masks and encourage others to do the same and whenever someone is identified to be COVID-19 positive, establish micro-containment zone for the specific area.
PM posted about it on Twitter saying, “We are going to begin ‘Tika Utsav’ today nationwide. I urge countrymen to abide by four things – assist those who need help getting inoculated, help people in the COVID treatment, wear masks and motivate others and if someone tests positive, create micro-containment zone in the area.”
The Tika Utsav will go on till April 14. Amid a meeting headed by PM Modi with the chief ministers held on April 8, Modi spoke about the Tika Utsav which will be between April 11, which is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Jyotiba Phule and will go on till April 14 which is celebrated as Ambedkar Jayanti.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1