Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be inauguratingg the Customized Crash Course programme for training the Covid-19 frontline workers as scheduled on June 18 at 11 AM through the mode of video conferencing.
According to an official release from Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), the launch will initiate the programe in as many as 111 training centres throughout more than 26 states. After the launch, PM Modi will address the crowd.
At the launch, Union Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Mahendra Nath Pandey will also be present.
The main objective of the programme is to skill and upskill more than 1 lakh Covid-19 frontline workers. The training will be provided in six curated job rules which are – Home Care Support, Basic Care Support, Advance Care Support, Emergency Care Support, Sample Collection Support, and Medical Equipment Support.
The programme has been created as a special programme which comes under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0’s Central component with cumulative outlay of Rs. 276 crore.
- Melukote – Vairamudi Festival – 2022
- Bengaluru metro to function on weekdays, closed on weekends from July 1
- India provides reciprocal exemption of EU Digital COVID Certificate to include Covishield, Covaxin
- PM Modi will address the Digital India beneficiaries at 11 am tomorrow
- Pvt hospitals will obtain Covid vaccine doses via CoWIN starting from July 1